Monday, December 05, 2011

Contest: Last Chance For Follies Tickets!

Update: The contest is now closed and the winner has been contacted. The winner was picked at random from all the entries. Thank you to everybody who entered.

Follies, currently playing at the Marquis on Broadway, must end on January 22. If you've been putting off seeing it, you're running out of time. But I have some good news, Follies fans. Since the last Follies contest was so popular, I have a final pair of tickets to give away.

To be entered to win tickets, tweet about the contest or retweet one of my tweets about it (only one tweet or retweet will count for an extra entry). If you enter this way, you must be following me on Twitter to win. If you don't have a Twitter account, you can leave a comment here telling me why you want to win tickets. Please include your e-mail address or Twitter handle in the comments so I have a way to contact you if you win. The contest will end on Friday, December 9 at 3 p.m. Good luck!

Special discount offer through December 25 only!

$97 Orch/Front Mezz (reg. $137) $74 (reg. $87) Mid Mezz

Click Here and enter code 3NEDEB

Call Ticketmaster at: 877-250-2929 and mention code 3NEDEB

Visit The Marquis Theater box office (46th between Broadway and 8th ave)

www.FolliesBroadway.com

*Restrictions and blackout dates may apply.

9 comments:

Sarah P. said...

I retweeted (ladystardust25)!! :) LOVE Follies, and I've been dying to see it again since I just read 'Everything Was Possible', the book about the making of the show!

relaks said...

FOLLIES is simply the best! And I'd love to see it again!

Randi said...

I retweeted (randigoblue). Hopingto see this show before it closes!

martha said...

I just retweeted your tweet about the contest (msteketee) .. I've read books and articles and interviews about the show for years (and "everything was possible" is a great example of show dramaturgy and on the spot reporting, all in one) .. and have seen this production once and yearn to revisit before it closes to see how it has grown. I saw the Chicago production that closed recently too, and love being able to think about the two of them together. two compatible but distinct visions. delicious.

Jerry said...

I retweeted

@gerryinwp

Jerry said...

I've never seen Follies ..hope I can win tix

js48 at
verizon
dot
net

Ben R-W said...

I have been financially unable to see "Follies" and am dying to see it! I've heard amazing things from everyone I know who's seen it and would love love love to win tickets! I don't have a twitter account... email addy is benarw@hotmail.com

Mary Ann said...

I would like to see Bernadette Peters on Broadway

macrouse at verizon.net

Touchofgr3y said...

I retweeted (@touchofgr3y). I'd love to take my out of town friend when she visits :)