Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Exciting Than a Hair Transfer

Read my interview with Hunter Parrish on Broadwayworld.com.*

I was able to see the show again (thanks Broadwayworld and Spring Awakening!) and was very impressed with Parrish. He and Alexandra Socha played Melchior and Wendla quite a bit differently than Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele, who originated the roles. They had great chemistry, as did Groff and Michele, but Socha came on much more aggressive, which worked, but made my question about whether the sex scene was a rape kind of a moot point (I had to submit my questions before I saw the show).

*That was kind of bossy. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Edit: I feel like a mini-celebrity now. I went to Barnes and Noble last night to see Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik speak about Spring Awakening and was recognized, so now there are more pictures of me on the site.

No comments: